Logistics requirements include providing complete logistics operations support in the following areas:
- Asset Management, including:
- Creating and publishing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Frequent review and understanding of the policies and procedures established by the Property Management Officer (PMO) and the Management Services and Operations (MS&O)/Facilities Services Group (L&FSG)/LOGS.
- Use of SAP and the Logistics, Equipment and Deployment Request (LEADR) to act as repository for the data required to track assets throughout the life cycle. i.
- Maintenance of the acquisition documentation and disposition records for all Accountable, Capitalized, or Designated Property, as required by regulations, policies, and procedures IAW the Technical Services Support (TSS) File Plan.
- Inventory Control, including:
- Manage accountable and capitalized property located in the Headquarters Complex, as is inventoried on an annual basis.
- Manage Deployed Assets and Designated Property.
- Laptop Computers.
- Hard Drives.
- Property transfer and property disposal.
Warehouse requirements includes operating warehouse facilities and creating SOP for use. Additionally, the following responsibilities are required:
- Ship and receive equipment in support of operations and customer support activities, IAW existing SOPs and procedures.
- Materiel Handling Equipment (MHE) resident in facilities. This includes Government provided forklifts, dollies and carts, and a foam-packing machines.